A-Frame Mountain Chalet!
568 Arnold Byway Arnold, CA, 95223 United States Get directions$310,000 $163/Sq. ft.
- Age47 Years
- Parking Off Street car garage
- Area Arnold
- MLS# 19046264
- Listed 3 Months 15 Days Ago
Description: Beautiful A-Frame Mountain Chalet in Arnold, CA. Very private and convenient location near Hwy 4. Walking distance to town and White Pines Lake. Approximately 4000 elevation. A short drive to Calaveras Big Trees State Park and Bear Valley.
- Air Conditioned: None, Levels: 2, Heating: Forced air, Fireplace: Woodstove, Flooring: Carpets/Lino
- Roof: Metal, Construction: Frame/Wood, Water: Well, Sewer: Septic, Other Exterior Features: Wood
- Site/View: Mountain view, Other Features: Deck, Privacy, View, Other: Appl: Dishwasher, Appl: Gas Cook Top, Loft, Patio decking
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $1,284
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|7||Bret Harte Union High School||9-12||16.8 mi|
|4||Hazel Fischer Elementary School||K-5||0.4 mi|
|7||Avery Middle School||6-8||4 mi|
|6||Albert A. Michelson Elementary School||K-5||10.6 mi|
|NA||John Vierra High School||9-12||13.8 mi|
|NA||Vallecito Continuation High School||9-12||13.8 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Request a Showing of 568 Arnold Byway, Arnold, CA, 95223 United States
- Dave Thurman Stockton CA Real Estate Broker Broker Associate with 43 years experience
- RE/MAX Gold 2800 W. March Lane, Suite 100, Stockton, CA 95219, United States
- Mobile (209) 608-2848
- Direct (209) 451-4881
- Office (209) 244-7445
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Areas Served Stockton, Lodi, Manteca, Tracy, San Joaquin County
- Specializations East & South Stockton Homes for Sale, Investment Real Estate, Rural Country Property Listings